Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates
Radisson Hotel, Plymouth MA
October 22, 2015
Now Open In Sandwich
To Service the South Side of the Canal!
Get Into the Game!
We provide expert care for athletes from all over the South Shore, including as the exclusive orthopedic provider for the Plymouth Pilgrims.
From Plymouth Bay Orthopedics
Welcome to Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates
For over 30 years, we have been providing only the highest quality and technically superior orthopedic services to our patients throughout the South Shore, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. Our goal is to help our patients live a more active and rewarding life.
Here is what makes Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates different:
- Our highly-trained and renowned doctors specialize in all areas of orthopedics, work-related injuries and sports-related injuries
- We have achieved one of the lowest complication rates for hip, knee and shoulder replacements in Massachusetts
- Our physicians are trained in MAKOplasty partial knee resurfacing
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures
- We offer onsite x-ray and casting capabilities
- We have an onsite Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy clinic
- We are conveniently located just off Route 3, Exit 10 in Duxbury and we are opening a new office in Sandwich off Rt. 130 January 1st, 2015.
Summary of Office Services
Blue Distinction: Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
Our Orthopedic Program was designated a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction® for Knee and Hip Replacements
Beth Israel Deaconness Hospital – Plymouth
All of our physicians are associated with Beth Isreal Deaconess Hospital – Plymouth’s Orthopedic Program which is ranked among the top hospitals in Massachusetts with the lowest complication rate for hip, knee, and shoulder replacements.
(Source: 2012 Medicare Quality Study from The Delta Group)