Dr. Marcelo Siqueira is a Brazilian native who attended medical school at the University of Brasilia, in Brazil. Upon completion of medical school, Dr. Siqueira came to the United States to further his orthopedic training. He did a two-year research fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH during which he published and presented numerous studies on total hip and knee replacements. He has a special interest in improving clinical outcomes, identifying risk factors for complications and management of complex hip and knee problems.
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Robotic Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery
- Medical School: University of Brasilia
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellowship: Rothman Institute/Thomas Jefferson University