About Dr. Zabilski:
- Chief of Orthopedic Surgery: BID Plymouth
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Team Physician for U.S. Figure Skating
- Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine: New England Baptist Hospital
- Medical Degree: Tufts University, Boston
- Computer-Assisted Hip/Knee Replacements
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Arthroscopy
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- MAKOplasty® Certified
Video’s With Dr. Zabilski:
A Quick Interview to Meet Dr. Zabiliski!
Should I Have A Partial or Total Knee Replacement?
Dr. Zabilski On The Right Time For A Joint Replacement
When Is The Right Time For A Joint Replacement?
Southern Massachusetts Orthopedic Symposium 2016
Current Concepts of Hip and Knee