About Dr. Stanwood:
- Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine; ACL Reconstruction
- Shoulder and Elbow Joint Replacement
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Only Surgeon to have been awarded membership to American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Association in the South Shore and Cape Code area.
- Performs state-of-the-art Reverse Shoulder Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine: Columbia University
- Medical Degree: Loyola University, Chicago
A Quick Interview To Meet Dr. Stanwood
Why It’s Important To See An Orthopedic Specialists For Shoulder Pain
What Is A Shoulder Replacement?