About Dr. Teran:
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellowship trained in Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine: University of Wisconsin Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: University of Rochester (NY)
- Medical Degree: Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic
- Medicine of the Pacific
- University of Utah, BA
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Conservative Management of Spinal Disorders
- Interventional Spine Injections for Pain Management
- Non-Surgical Management of Joint Pain
A Quick Interview With Dr. Teran!
Does A Physiatrist Only Treat Spinal Conditions?
Information on Low Back Pain