Hand & Wrist
Hand and wrist injuries can make even the simplest tasks feel impossible, especially for those whose jobs require the repetitive use of the hands. Whether your pain is from a sports injury, arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome – our Hand and Wrist Specialist will create a unique treatment plan based on your condition, lifestyle and goals. Our Hand and Wrist Specialist, Dr. Julia Kenniston, is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with specialized training in the treatment of hand and wrist conditions. Dr. Kenniston has gone beyond Board Certified Orthopedic training and has obtained a Sub-specialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kenniston is regarded as one of the top Hand and Wrist Specialists in Massachusetts.
Quick Benefits and Facts
- We offer many treatments and options to treat your hand and wrist pain. Please call and learn more.
- Not all problems treated by a hand specialist need surgery. Often non-surgical treatments are effective, such as medication, splints, therapy, or injections.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures.
- We offer onsite x-ray and casting capabilities. Easy and convenient.
- We have an onsite Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy.