- Our Teams
- Learning Center
- Patient Information
HAND AND WRIST
Hand and wrist injuries can make even the simplest tasks feel impossible, especially for those whose jobs require the repetitive use of the hands. Whether your pain is from a sports injury, arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome – our Hand and Wrist Specialist will create a unique treatment plan based on your condition, lifestyle and goals. Our Hand and Wrist Specialist, Dr. Julia Kenniston, is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with specialized training in the treatment of hand and wrist conditions. Dr. Kenniston has gone beyond Board Certified Orthopedic training and has obtained a Sub-specialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kenniston is regarded as one of the top Hand and Wrist Specialists in Massachusetts.
QUICK BENEFITS AND FACTS
- We offer many treatments and options to treat your hand and wrist pain. Please call and learn more.
- Not all problems treated by a hand specialist need surgery. Often non-surgical treatments are effective, such as medication, splints, therapy, or injections.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures.
- We offer onsite x-ray and casting capabilities. Easy and convenient.
- We have an onsite Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy.
Doctors In This Practice
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Cubital Tunnel Release
- Nerve Release
- Repair of Ligaments and Tendons
- Skier’s Thumb Repair
- Surgical Fixation of Fractures in the Forearm, Hand, Wrist and Fingers
- Thumb Joint Replacement
- Total Wrist Fusion
- Treatment for Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Trigger Finger Release
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Wrist, Hand, and Finger Arthrodesis