Physiatrists at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates treat patients with diverse and wide-ranging musculoskeletal problems ranging from low back pain to headaches, using a non-surgical and comprehensive approach to treat the entire body and improve function. As part of their assessment, Physiatrists perform a thorough diagnostic evaluation with use of imaging and other diagnostic studies to identify the source of the pain and utilize a multimodal treatment approach composed of conservative treatments, oral medications and image-guided injections to help guide the patient to recovery.
Quick Benefits and Facts
- We offer many non-surgical & minimally invasive surgical treatment options to accurately treat a wide variety of conditions.
- In many cases, non-surgical pain management treatments are very effective. This may include injections, physical therapy or medications.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures. Visit with one of our specialists to learn about new ways we can help you with these innovative technologies.
- We have three convenient locations in Plymouth, Duxbury & Sandwich that offer on-site imaging for easy and convenient diagnosis.
- We offer advanced on-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy services to help patients alleviate pain and get back to living pain free!
Pain Center Forms
- Welcome Letter
- Pain Diagram
- Confidential Questionnaire
- Neck Disability Index
- Oswestry Disability Index
- Regenerative Medicine Treatments