Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Teran has been fortunate to have lived in many interesting and diverse places (California, New York, Wisconsin and now Massachusetts) through his medical training. He has had the privilege of training under expert physicians in Pain and Rehabilitation Medicine. Dr. Teran completed a comprehensive and rigorous pain management fellowship where he learned skills in Interventional Spine and Pain Management and he is able to offer a diverse array of options for pain management.
He takes satisfaction in helping patients find the right diagnosis for their problem, discussing all available options with them so they understand and guiding them through the treatment towards less pain and improved function in their lives.
Dr. Teran was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is married and has 4 children. In his free time, he enjoys golf, skiing, baseball, running, hiking and spending time with his family.
- Conservative Management of Spinal Disorders (Neck and Low Back Pain)
- Interventional Procedures for Pain Management
- Conservative or Non-Surgical Management of Joint Pain
- Undergraduate: University of Utah
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Residency: University of Rochester