The Upper Extremity Team at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates, Inc. utilizes the expertise of Dr. Eric Rightmire and Dr. Walter Stanwood, two top Board Certified Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists. Whether your pain is caused by a rotator cuff tear, tendinitis, a sports injury, ligament injury, overuse or arthritis – our Upper Extremity Team will create a unique treatment plan based on your goals and lifestyle. Fortunately, many shoulder and elbow conditions can be treated non-surgically in conjunction with our on-site Physical Therapy Team. If surgery is necessary, we offer the latest in arthroscopic procedures and ligament reconstruction procedures.
Quick Benefits and Facts
- We offer many non-surgical & minimally invasive surgical treatment options to accurately treat a wide variety of upper extremity conditions.
- In many cases, non-surgical pain management treatments are very effective. This may include injections, physical therapy or medications.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures. Visit with one of our specialists to learn about new ways we can help you with these innovative technologies.
- We have three convenient locations in Plymouth, Duxbury & Sandwich that offer on-site imaging for easy and convenient diagnosis.
- We offer advanced on-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy services to help patients alleviate pain and get back to living pain free!