Dual Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Eric P. Rightmire earned his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He completed his Internship in General Surgery at the Beth Israel Deaconess, Hospital located in Boston, Massachusetts and his residency at Harvard University. Dr. Rightmire completed his fellowship in Sports Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. His specialties include Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, ACL Reconstruction, General Orthopedic Surgery and MAKOplasty®Certified.
In his free time he enjoys fishing, skiing, scuba diving, kite-surfing, biking, camping and gardening.
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement
- Fracture care
- Undergraduate: Harvard University
- Medical School: SUNY Stony Brook
- Internship: Harvard University
- Residency: Harvard University
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco