Dual Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Eric P Rightmire, MD is a dual Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in sports medicine and general orthopedics. He is also fellowship trained in sports injuries and arthritis of the shoulder, hip and knee. He has been practicing at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates since 2006 and is on staff at the Beth Israel Deaconess, South Shore, and New England Baptist Hospitals.
Dr. Rightmire is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the Massachusetts Orthopedic Association. He is also an active member of the Harvard Varsity Thomas B. Quigley Society.
His interests outside of the practice are telemark skiing, mountain biking, tuna fishing, surfing, kiteboarding, gardening and spending time with his three young boys.
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Computer-Assisted Total and Partial Knee Replacements
- MAKOplasty® Certified
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Fracture care
- Bachelor of Science: Harvard University, Cambridge
- Medical Degree: State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Internship: Harvard University, Boston
- Residency: Harvard University, Boston
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco