About Biceps Tendinitis:
Biceps tendinitis is a condition where the biceps tendon inflamed or irritated. The biceps tendon is a strong, cord-like structure connecting the bones of the shoulder and the biceps muscle.
Signs & Symptoms:
- Pain and/or tenderness in the front of the shoulder
- Pain and/or achiness that moves throughout the upper arm bone
- Snapping sounds and/or sensations in the shoulder
How is it Treated?
- Physical Therapy
- Pain medications
- Cortisone or other medication based injections
- This injury may require surgery. Seeing an orthopedic specialist should be considered.