- Our Teams
- Learning Center
- Patient Information
The Board Certified Spine experts at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates, Inc. have helped thousands of patients relieve their back and neck pain through both pain management techniques and spinal procedures.
Fortunately, the vast majority of spine issues can be managed without surgery. Our Board Certified Physical Therapy team utilizes strengthening programs to help alleviate pain. Our Board Certified Pain Management Specialist, Dr. Brett Teran, uses the most innovative (non-surgical) techniques, including medications and injections to target the source of back or neck pain along side Dr. Avraham, who uses Interventional Physiatry Spinal Injections and provides pain management recommendations.
If non-operative measures have been exhausted, our awarded Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeons, Dr. Steven Leckie and Dr. Arron Beck, offer comprehensive and advanced minimally invasive surgical options such as:
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Decompression's and Fusions
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Deformity Correction and Revision Surgery
QUICK BENEFITS AND FACTS
- We offer many non-surgical & minimally invasive surgical treatment options to accurately treat a wide variety of spinal conditions.
- In many cases, non-surgical pain management treatments are very effective. This may include injections, physical therapy or medications.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures. Visit with one of our specialists to learn about new ways we can help you with these innovative technologies.
- We have three convenient locations in Plymouth, Duxbury & Sandwich and offer on-site imaging for easy and convenient diagnosis.
- We offer advanced on-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy services to help patients alleviate pain and get back to living pain free!
Doctors In This Practice
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty
- Dorsal Column Stimulator Insertion
- Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Injections
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)