Injuries or arthritis of the lower extremities can severely impact your quality of life and that is why it is important to see an Orthopedic Specialist as soon as possible. Whether it is a sports injury, bursitis, tendinitis or arthritis – our Lower Extremities Team creates a unique treatment plan based on your lifestyle and goals. Fortunately, many conditions can be treated non-surgically with a combination of injections and Physical Therapy, which we can provide on-site.
For those considering a Hip or Knee Replacement, we incorporate a team approach for our patients. With our over 90 staff members and through our affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital – Plymouth’s Nurse Liaison Program, each patient has a dedicated team of nurses and therapists with them from their initial diagnosis through their pre-op and post-op care. All of us at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates have patient safety as our number one priority. Our Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeons and Joint Replacement Specialists utilize the latest technological advancements in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery to reduce complications and facilitate a faster recovery. We are also particularly proud that Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital – Plymouth is among the top hospitals in Massachusetts with the lowest complication rate for hip replacement surgery.
Quick Benefits and Facts
- We offer many non-surgical & minimally invasive surgical treatment options to accurately treat a wide variety of lower extremity conditions.
- In many cases, non-surgical pain management treatments are very effective. This may include injections, physical therapy or medications.
- We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures. Visit with one of our specialists to learn about new ways we can help you with these innovative technologies.
- We have three convenient locations in Plymouth, Duxbury & Sandwich that offer on-site imaging for easy and convenient diagnosis.
- We offer advanced on-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy services to help patients alleviate pain and get back to living pain free!