Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Walter Stanwood has been practicing shoulder, elbow and sports medicine for the past 17 years at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associate’s Inc.
He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and completed his residency at Loyola University Medical Center.
Dr. Stanwood is a fellow society member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, President of the Massachusetts Orthopedic Association, and a member in both the American Medical Association and American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
When he is not at work he enjoys boating, fishing, hunting and biking.
- Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Trauma
- Medical School: Loyola University, Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, IL
- Internship: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY