Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Julia Kenniston, is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with specialized training in the treatment of hand and wrist conditions. Dr. Kenniston has gone beyond Board Certified Orthopedic training and has obtained a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kenniston is regarded as one of the top Hand and Wrist Specialists in Massachusetts.
During her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family snowboarding, hiking, camping and boating.
- Hand, Upper Extremity, Microvascular Surgery
- Mini-open Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Hand/Wrist Fractures and Dislocations
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago
- Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Orthopedic Residency: University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship in Hand & Upper Extremity: Brown University