FREE SPORTS PHYSICALS
for local high school athletes
Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates, Inc. will be offering free pre-participation sports physicals for local student-athletes. Free sports physicals are available by appointment only from August 1, 2023 through August 15, 2023 at our offices in Duxbury, Plymouth, and Sandwich.
August 1-15 | 3-5PM
Exams available by appointment only. Space is limited.
- All exams are conducted by orthopedic and sports medicine specialists
- No Insurance required – all pre-participation exams are FREE
- A parent/guardian must be present for any student athlete under the age of 18
- All exams are by appointment ONLY – please call 781-934-2400 to schedule
FREE exams are currently ONLY offered to student athletes at the following schools:
Plymouth North High School
Plymouth South High School
Rising Tide Charter School
Sandwich High School
Duxbury High School
Silver Lake Regional High School
Marshfield High School
Carver High School
PLEASE FILL OUT AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Hear Sue's Comeback Story
From on the sideline to back at full strength. Hear how the sports medicine experts at PBOA helped Sue get back in the game!
PLYMOUTH BAY ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES, INC.
FastTrack Sports Medicine Program
The FastTrack sports medicine program at Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates, Inc. provides superior sports medicine care to local high school athletes. Our team of expert providers will help you assess, treat, and recover from any sports injury. Some benefits of FastTrack include:
- Athlete Priority; we will see all high-school athletic injuries within 24 hours, Monday-Friday
- In-house Physical and Occupational Therapy; all of our therapists work closely with our MDs
- Custom Splint Design and Fabrication; sports-specific splints and braces customized to your athlete’s injury
- Concussion Clinic; adult, pediatric, and therapy concussion care providers
- Injury Screening and Injury Prevention Seminars; in person or via Zoom